Saturday 19 February 2011

a day out

Just got back from a visit to Thame miniatures fair, wow there were some real class miniatures on display there today, would love to see more fairs of this quality, had a most enjoyable day out, was lovely to meet up with some very dear friends.

My miniatures, well just got started again, had more medical tests this week, but hopefully I am now on the mend and fingers crossed the tests are over and done with!

Almost ready for moulding, couple new gravestones, the one may be a bit too scarey, I actually have to put it in a lead lined box at night, spooks me too much!!!!
Hopefully add some new photos this coming week of a few new items.

Am really getting back into it now, am back working on a 1/24th scale tudor house, may be a few more buildings in this scale on the way, watch this space             !
My spooky fireplace will also be reproduced in 1/24th.

Dave

1 comment: