Thursday 28 February 2013

New mirrors

Not a lot to report, been busy fulfilling orders and making stock for the next few shows, thankfully my next show isn't till April, still need more time to work on stock making and rebuilding the show stand.
The photo above shows my two latest miniatures to come out of my workshop, couple of fancy mirrors, 1/12th scale (2-7/8" diameter) and 1/24th scale (1-1/2" diameter), am very pleased with the way these have turned out.
 
Am also currently working on a new range of miniatures, something which I have not seen anyone else selling, these will be ready in time for the Bantock House fair in Wolverhampton fair on April 7th, am hopeful they will prove to be a popular addition to the Harvington Miniatures range.
 
Bantock House is going to be popular again, I've been told that there is now quite a waiting list and they only charge 50p per family entrance fee, now that is a bargain!
 

2 comments: