Tuesday 8 September 2015

Ready to start again

Having had a break for most of this year I am now back in the workshop, already got some commissions to go at, ideas for new miniatures are in the planning stage and should hopefully be ready for sale in early to mid October.

I have during the past six months or so been visiting lots of National Trust houses, have taken lots of photographs and these are giving me the inspiration to get going again.
One of the reasons I have been quiet is that I have got back into the hobby of photography and you can see what I get up to with the cameras here.


Also here is the link to my miniatures page.


They are both facebook pages but you don't have to be a member of fb to view these pages.

1 comment:


  1. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    gotplus|fatherlyplus

    ReplyDelete