Saturday 3 March 2012

More miniatures

Well it's just one week now till my first fair of the year, Cheltenham on Sunday 11th March, if you visit please stop by and say hello, we are on table 38.
I have been doing a bit more furniture making as you can see from the photo below, I have used 100 year old Brazilan Mahogany, inlayed with Amboina Burl and has rosewood feet, this will only be offered for sale at Cheltenham.
Thankfully my latest oil paintings are dry and will be ready in time, I am doing a range of instant ancestor portraits, ideal for most periods from Victorian or earlier, I have done five to start with, all are numbered, will be interesting to see if they sell.
Again these for now will only be available at the fairs.

4 comments:

  1. Seguro que tendras mucho exito en la feria, tus trabajos son verdadera joyas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. This table is a masterpice.
    Good luck for the fair.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of woods on this table Dave. Am sure you will have a great day in Cheltenham.....this is coming from a Gloucester born and bred gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your comments, am really looking forward to the Cheltenham fair now.

    ReplyDelete