Sunday 19 August 2012

another miniature

Well it's just 8 days now till the Thame Miniatures fair, still busy in the workshop, as always!

Have finished a few new miniatures which will be on our Fair table at Thame, the above is a wall plaque suitable for a church, I can supply these with other inscriptions or even left blank.
This measures just 3" wide and the text has been designed by myself.

Still a lot of new miniatures in the planning stage and hope to get quite a few more new items in production over the next few weeks and with Stafford and Droitwich coming up I really need to get some extra stock made, plus I really want to get the watercolours out again.

And just before I sign off I was asked at the Worcester fair if I could make some Turps & Meths bottles. see pic below, they are now added to our extensive range of hand turned bottles.
They are both under 1" tall.


3 comments:

  1. The wall plaque is very special Dave!
    Love your new bottles too - brilliant! Dare I ask if you'll be doing them in 1/24th?
    See you at Thame.
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin, as to 1/24th check my table out next monday!

    ReplyDelete